Protecting my user’s privacy is important to me. This policy applies to all data processing undertaken in the context of using this website or providing services to my customer and clients. It explains to which extent I process personal data as well as the nature and purposes of any processing undertaking in context of my business as a director and writer.
When you visit my website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
· IP address of the requesting computer,
· date and time of access,
· name and URL of the retrieved file,
· the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
Further, when visiting this website, cookies are used. Please see Section 3 below for further information.
The legal basis for the processing of such automatically retrieved information through the use of my website is Article 6 para 1 lit. f. General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). My legitimate interest in using this data is based on the following purposes:
· ensuring a smooth operation of the website,
· enabling you to directly watch embedded videos without having to leave my website
· evaluation of system security and stability as well as
· further administrative purposes.
In order to prepare, negotiate or perform a contract with you, I will process
· your name
· your contact details
· information on the company you are working for (if applicable)
· administrative information such as VAT
· your profession
· further personal details as you provide them
When you provide me with personal data, I use it in accordance with Article 6 para 1 lit. b) and f) GDPR, namely
· to respond to your inquiry,
· to conduct business with you
· to provide you access to specific information or offers.
I may share your personal data with third parties either
· in accordance with Art. 6 para 1 lit. b) GDPR to the extent necessary to fulfill my contractual obligations towards you. This includes in particular transfer of your personal data to third parties that I involve in providing services to you including production companies, media agencies, post production services providers or software service providers
· in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b), c) and f) GDPR as required for administrative purposes, I may transfer your personal data to different categories of recipients including tax and legal consultants and public authorities.
If you want to learn more about cookies and how they work, please see www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Cookies are typically divided into the following categories:
· First-party cookies: first-party cookies are such cookies that are set by the website which is being visited by the user, i.e. cookies placed by this website when you visit it.
· Third-party cookies: third-party cookies are cookies which are placed by a domain other than the website visited by the you.
· Session cookies: session cookies are only active during a browser session. They allow to link the actions of a user during a browser session. Session cookies expire when you close the browser or shortly thereafter.
· Persistent cookies: persistent cookies have longer expiration dates which exceed the duration of a browser session. They are activated each time the user revisits the website that created the cookie. They remain on a user´s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. Typical expiration dates for persistent cookies can range from a couple of days to a couple of years.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can configure your browser so that requests for setting new cookies are not accepted or you are notified prior to any setting of a new cookie. Please note that disabling cookies entirely result in difficulties if you want to use all features of this website. In particular, you may not be able to watch embedded videos.
This website uses session cookies as well as first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
I employ cookies to generally offer you the best possible user experience, i.e. by remembering your site preferences and by letting you navigate efficiently between different website pages.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard my legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Under the GDPR, you are granted certain rights with respect to my processing of your personal data. You have the right:
• in accordance with Article 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by me. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of the data processed, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and if necessary, meaningful information about the details thereof;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or the completion of personal data stored by me;
• in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by me, unless the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject the deletion of the data processed and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that provided to me in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, I am no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, I use technical and organizational security measures. This website may contain links to other websites. Please note that I am not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Websites.